HBase, mail # user - Re: Hbase in embedded mode

Re: Hbase in embedded mode
samar kumar 2013-09-19, 18:29
Hi Ted
   I am aware of the stand alone mode but I was looking for something which
will not have any ipc calls.  everything should be a local api call.

so  no listen to ports. eg embed dbs like derby does.

Regards
Samar