Hadoop >> mail # general >> what is the use of the Ant's task DfsTask.java in HDFS?

what is the use of the Ant's task DfsTask.java in HDFS?
It is dangling in its own src directory hdfs/src/ant/

As I'm starting to work on the Mavenization of HDFS I'm moving files to
their 'expected' Maven directories and I don't know if this class should be
folded into src/main/java/ or else?

Thxs.

Alejandro.