HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Negation or NOT operator

Re: HBase Negation or NOT operator
You can always remove the NOT clause by changing the statement, but I'm
wondering what your use case really is. HBase doesn't have secondary
indexes so, unless you are doing a short-ish scan (let's say a million
rows), it means you want to do a full table scan and that doesn't scale.

J-D