HBase, mail # user - HBase Negation or NOT operator

Re: HBase Negation or NOT operator
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-17, 15:50
You can always remove the NOT clause by changing the statement, but I'm
wondering what your use case really is. HBase doesn't have secondary
indexes so, unless you are doing a short-ish scan (let's say a million
rows), it means you want to do a full table scan and that doesn't scale.

J-D