Accumulo, mail # dev - Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch

+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-26, 15:02
+
Eric Newton 2013-07-26, 15:25
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-26, 15:36
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-26, 15:45
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-26, 16:24
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-26, 17:20
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-26, 18:33
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-26, 19:02
+
dlmarion@... 2013-07-26, 19:34
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-29, 17:23
+
Dave Marion 2013-08-01, 23:33
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-08-02, 18:22
+
Christopher 2013-08-02, 18:31
Re: Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch
Joey Echeverria 2013-08-02, 18:37
I don't think that's a good idea unless you can come up with very
clear version number change.

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria