Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
+ Jarek Jarcec Cecho who was missed in the last email.

There is a reason why the Sqoop2 release is called 1.99.x (not even the 2.0
alpha) because it needs some more features to be called Sqoop2.   Currently
there are some customer used Sqoop 1 feature  that are not in Sqoop 1.99.x.
That said,  I am not wedded to this view.   I might have misunderstood the
charter to mean things differently than what you intended.

Venkat