HBase, mail # user - RequestsPerSecond on master console

+
Varun Sharma 2012-10-29, 20:25
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-10-31, 02:14
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-31, 15:52
Re: RequestsPerSecond on master console
Elliott Clark 2012-11-01, 04:23
Nope that patch was introduced due to the protobuf work on trunk.

The requestPerSecond count is based on all requests, read, write and
non-region related requests.  So it will be higher than the read request
count + write request.