Avro >> mail # dev >> new Avro committer: Bruce Mitchener

+
Doug Cutting 2010-04-06, 20:50
Re: new Avro committer: Bruce Mitchener
Thank you!

I look forward to continuing to contribute.

I filed an ICLA last week and got an email that it had been received and
processed. That said, I do not yet see my name on
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

 - Bruce

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Hadoop PMC has voted to add Bruce Mitchener as an Avro committer.
>
> Bruce, can you please file an Individual Contributor License Agreement
> (ICLA) with Apache?  Instructions are at:
>
>  http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
>
> Once this is on file I can ask for your account to be created.
>
> Congratulations, Bruce!
>
> Doug

+
Jeff Hodges 2010-04-06, 21:43