Avro >> mail # dev >> new Avro committer: Bruce Mitchener

Re: new Avro committer: Bruce Mitchener
Thank you!

I look forward to continuing to contribute.

I filed an ICLA last week and got an email that it had been received and
processed. That said, I do not yet see my name on
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

 - Bruce