Hadoop >> mail # user >> What should I do with a 48-node cluster

Re: What should I do with a 48-node cluster
I would install openstack and do all the testing for your product on local
cluster. You wont need big network pipes to the WWW for a test cluster, so
you need not worry too much about hosting!