HBase >> mail # user >> connecting Hbase using java

connecting Hbase using java
Hi all,
I have set up Hbase in pseudo distributed mode.
I am using hadoop-1.1.2  hbase-0.94.6 and setup files are in Home
directory.

content of ~/hbase-0.94.6/conf/hbase-site.xml is

<configuration>
<property>
        <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
        <value>true</value>
</property>
<property>
    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
    <value>hdfs://localhost:9000/hbase</value>
  </property>
<property>
        <name>dfs.replication</name>
        <value>1</value>
        <description>The replication count for HLog and HFile storage.
Should not be greater than HDFS datanode count.
        </description>
    </property>
</configuration>

and I am able to create tables using hbase shell from its prompt.
but I want to create table and load data programatically using java.

I tried to follow
http://autofei.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/java-example-code-using-hbase-data-model-operations/

without eclipse but I am getting error that packages does not exist.

could any one give me clean and simple steps to load data in Hbase
programatically using java.

thanks in advance