Hive, mail # dev - Connect Squirrel SQL Client to access Hive tables

Re: Connect Squirrel SQL Client to access Hive tables
Raihan Jamal 2012-07-02, 06:27
You mean by the use of  HIVE-3100 I can connect to Hive using some web
interface vid jdbc? Can you provide me links or tutorials where I can
achieve this?
*Raihan Jamal*