Accumulo >> mail # user >> Two locations for the same extent [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Re: Two locations for the same extent [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Dickson, Matt MR <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> **
>
> *UNOFFICIAL*
> Thanks Keith for quick responses, that did the trick.
>
> Did the fix for ticket ACCUMULO-1243 address this issue? and if so, which
> version includes it.

If you are using 1.5.1, then I am not sure what you are running into.  It
possible there is something wrong with the 1243 fix or it a completely
different issue.  We should probably open a new ticket and work on
reproducing the issue you are seeing.   Would you like to open a ticket for
1.5.1 and 1.6.0?