Hive >> mail # user >> Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule

+
Brock Noland 2013-01-29, 01:00
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-29, 01:06
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-01-28, 19:47
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-01-28, 19:48
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-28, 21:11
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-01-30, 01:18
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-01-30, 01:23
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-30, 06:28
+
Namit Jain 2013-01-31, 08:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-31, 22:04
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-02-04, 22:27
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-05, 01:10
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-01-29, 21:50
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-01-29, 22:57
Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule
 Measure 1: +1 (non binding)
  Measure 2: +1 (non binding)

thanks
Prasad

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Measure 1: +1
> Measure 2: +1
>
> Thanks.
> Shreepadma
>

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Measure 1:  +1
> > Measure 2:  +1
> >
> > Regards,
> > Arvind Prabhakar
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I am calling a vote on the following two measures.
> > >
> > > Measure 1: Amend Hive Bylaws to Define Submodules and Submodule
> > Committers
> > >
> > > If this measure passes the Apache Hive Project Bylaws will be
> > > amended with the following changes:
> > >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Proposed+Changes+to+Hive+Bylaws+for+Submodule+Committers
> > >
> > > The motivation for these changes is discussed in the following
> > > email thread which appeared on the hive-dev and hcatalog-dev
> > > mailing lists:
> > >
> > > http://markmail.org/thread/u5nap7ghvyo7euqa
> > >

> > > Measure 2: Create HCatalog Submodule and Adopt HCatalog Codebase
> > >
> > > This measure provides for 1) the establishment of an HCatalog
> > > submodule in the Apache Hive Project, 2) the adoption of the
> > > Apache HCatalog codebase into the Hive HCatalog submodule, and
> > > 3) adding all currently active HCatalog committers as submodule
> > > committers on the Hive HCatalog submodule.
> > >
> > > Passage of this measure depends on the passage of Measure 1.
> > >

> > > Voting:
> > >
> > > Both measures require +1 votes from 2/3 of active Hive PMC
> > > members in order to pass. All participants in the Hive project
> > > are encouraged to vote on these measures, but only votes from
> > > active Hive PMC members are binding. The voting period
> > > commences immediately and shall last a minimum of six days.
> > >
> > > Voting is carried out by replying to this email thread. You must
> > > indicate which measure you are voting on in order for your vote
> > > to be counted.
> > >
> > > More details about the voting process can be found in the Apache
> > > Hive Project Bylaws:
> > >
> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Bylaws

+
Zhenxiao Luo 2013-01-30, 00:21