HBase >> mail # user >> Unable to .META corrupt issue

Re: Unable to .META corrupt issue
I'm unsure as to what caused this for you without having logs to look at,
but a general thing you could do to fix this would perhaps be to shutdown
HBase, invoke the ZK CLI console via "hbase zkcli" and wipe the /hbase
znode parent dir completely clean. Depending on your version of ZooKeeper
deployed, you may either need to do a simple "rmr /hbase" in the ZK CLI
console or do an individual "delete <znode>" of all available znodes under
/hbase.

--
Harsh J