Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to simulate network delay on 1 node

Re: How to simulate network delay on 1 node
If you're studying how the hadoop make the copies of the blocks, I'm not
familiar with HDFS, so I have no idea about it

If you're studying the data transfer between the Map and Reduce, I think
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker.MapOutputServlet is helpful

Bests
Nan