HBase >> mail # user >> "KrbException: Could not load configuration from SCDynamicStore" in Eclipse on Mac

Re: "KrbException: Could not load configuration from SCDynamicStore" in Eclipse on Mac
Anil,

Please try the options provided at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7489.

Essentially, pass JVM system properties (In Eclipse you'll edit the
Run Configuration for this) and add
"-Djava.security.krb5.realm=yourrealm
-Djava.security.krb5.kdc=yourkdc" and also ensure your Mac's
configured for the cluster's kerberos (i.e. via a krb5.conf or so)?

--
Harsh J