Hadoop, mail # dev - How to understand Hadoop source code ?

+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-17, 09:20
Re: How to understand Hadoop source code ?
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-17, 22:06
Please don't cross post.

What parts of Hadoop are you interested in? HDFS? YARN? MapReduce?

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.