MapReduce, mail # user - Issue with sqoop and HANA/ANY DB Schema name

Issue with sqoop and HANA/ANY DB Schema name
samir das mohapatra 2013-03-01, 06:36
Hi All,
  I am facing one problem , how to specify the schema name before the table
while executing the sqoop import statement.

$> sqoop import  --connect  jdbc:sap://host:port/db_name  --driver
com.sap.db.jdbc.Driver   --table  SchemaName.Test    -m  1 --username xxxx
--password yyyy  --target-dir  /input/Test1  --verbose

Note : Without schema name above sqoop import is working file but after
assigning the schema name it is showing  error

Error Logs:

Hi All,
  I am facing one problem , how to specify the schema name before the table
while executing the sqoop import statement.

$> sqoop import  --connect  jdbc:sap://host:port/db_name  --driver
com.sap.db.jdbc.Driver   --table  SchemaName.Test    -m  1 --username xxxx
--password yyyy  --target-dir  /input/Test1  --verbose

Note : Without schema name above sqoop import is working file but after
assigning the schema name it is showing  error

Error Logs:
Regards,
samir.