HDFS >> mail # user >> disk used percentage is not symmetric on datanodes (balancer)

Re: disk used percentage is not symmetric on datanodes (balancer)
node A=12TB
node B=72TB
How many A nodes  and B from 200 do you have?
If you have more B than A you can deactivate A,clear it and apply again.
I suppose that cluster about 3-5 Tb.Run balancer with threshold 0.2 or 0.1.

Different servers in one rack is bad idea.You should rebuild cluster with
multiple racks.