Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 0)

+
Hanno Schlichting 2012-10-02, 15:20
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-10-02, 19:35
+
Stack 2012-10-02, 05:40
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-04, 06:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-04, 23:13
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-04, 23:10
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-04, 23:15
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-05, 00:04
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 00:07
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 06:17
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 16:56
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 03:55
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 03:58
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-06, 14:06
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 14:16
I saw one test failure:

https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7/9/testReport/org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum/QuorumPeerMainTest/testHighestZxidJoinLate/

FYI

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Up in ZOOKEEPER-1557, Eugene separated one test out and test failure seems
> to be gone.
>
> For ZooKeeper_branch34_jdk7, the two failed builds:
> #10 corresponded to ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7 build #7,
> #8 corresponded to ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7 build #5
> where tests failed due to BindException
>
> Cheers
>

> On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Yes. Those ubuntu machines have two slots each. If both tests run at
>> the same time... bam.
>>
>> I just added exclusion locks to the configuration of these two jobs,
>> that should help.
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > I think that was due to the following running on the same machine at the
>> > same time:
>> >
>> > Building remotely on ubuntu4
>> > <https://builds.apache.org/computer/ubuntu4> in workspace
>> > /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7
>> >
>> > We should introduce randomized port so that test suite can execute in
>> > parallel.
>> >
>> > Cheers

>> https://builds.apache.org//view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper_branch34_jdk7/8/testReport/org.apache.zookeeper.server/ZxidRolloverTest/testRolloverThenRestart/
>> ):

>> use
>> org.apache.zookeeper.test.QuorumUtil.<init>(QuorumUtil.java:118)
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZxidRolloverTest.setUp(ZxidRolloverTest.java:63)
>> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:199)
>> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:74)
>> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:67)
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.configure(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:95)
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.ServerCnxnFactory.createFactory(ServerCnxnFactory.java:125)
>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeer.<init>(QuorumPeer.java:517)
>> org.apache.zookeeper.test.QuorumUtil.<init>(QuorumUtil.java:113)

>> https://builds.apache.org//view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper_branch34_jdk7/
>> >>>

>> https://builds.apache.org//view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7/

>> https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk-jdk7/408/

>> org.apache.zookeeper.test.ClientBase$CountdownWatcher.waitForConnected(ClientBase.java:129)
>> >>>
>> org.apache.zookeeper.test.WatcherTest.testWatchAutoResetWithPending(WatcherTest.java:199)

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-07, 13:56
+