HBase >> mail # user >> How to check if a major_compact is done?

+
yun peng 2012-11-08, 06:08
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-11-08, 16:27
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-08, 06:33
+
PG 2012-11-08, 08:08
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-08, 11:43
+
yun peng 2012-11-08, 18:31
Re: How to check if a major_compact is done?
Hi,

https://github.com/aravind/hbase_compact may have what you need (thanks
Jeremy)

Otis