Hive >> mail # user >> Need rank(), can't build m6d's version

+
Keith Wiley 2013-04-01, 22:45
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-04-02, 00:09
Re: Need rank(), can't build m6d's version
Thank you Edward.  I appreciate you trying to help out.  I'll see if I can get that to work.

On Apr 1, 2013, at 17:09 , Edward Capriolo wrote:

> approx steps
> git clone hive-test
> mvn install
> git clone hive-rang
> mvn install
>
> or just
> git clone hive-test
> mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

"The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches
me to suspect that my own is also."
                                           --  Mark Twain
Alexander Pivovarov 2013-04-01, 23:12
+