Hadoop >> mail # user >> Handling external jars in EMR

Re: Handling external jars in EMR
Its better to merge the library with ur code . Other wise u have to copy the
library to every lib folder of HADOOP in every node cluster. libjars is not
working for me also . I used maven shade plugin (eclipse) to get the merged
jar.