Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo-Pig for Accumulo version 1.5

Re: Accumulo-Pig for Accumulo version 1.5
@Aaron I believe the issues Josh is talking about are related to

Specifically I think there were issues with using multiple accumulo
instances and multiple sets of authorizations because the input splits
would be initialized with connection information from the configuration
object when being consumed by a task attempt, versus having that
information baked in at creation time on client. This caused issues with
Pig when it would launch MapReduce jobs that used multiple input sources.