MapReduce >> mail # user >> Issues in emitting 2D double array to Reducer.

Re: Issues in emitting 2D double array to Reducer.
Hi,

you should create a custom data type, which contains two of the
DoubleArrayWritable instances. This custom data type idea is also explained
here:
http://my.safaribooksonline.com/book/-/9781849517287/4dot-developing-complex-hadoop-mapreduce-applications/ch04s03_html

Good luck.
Mirko