Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.0 (rc 0)
+1 Checksums are correct, tests pass, licensing looks good.

I'd like to get this out soon so that folks can start depending on the
1.7 series.  If there are bugs we can address them rapidly in a 1.7.1
release.  So we should really only hold this for a fix or improvement
that introduces an incompatibility.

Doug