+1 Checksums are correct, tests pass, licensing looks good.
I'd like to get this out soon so that folks can start depending on the
1.7 series. If there are bugs we can address them rapidly in a 1.7.1
release. So we should really only hold this for a fix or improvement
that introduces an incompatibility.
On 05/23/2012 03:06 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:
> I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.7.0.
> Changes are listed at:
> Please download the sources, check them, and vote.
> The Maven staging repository is at:
> Thanks in advance for voting!