Avro >> mail # user >> unsigned integer types

unsigned integer types
I am currently testing Avro for our network serialization for a mix of
C++ and python programs.  I have noticed that Avro does not offer an
unsigned 32-bit or unsigned 64-bit integer types.  How are people
currently handling unsigned integers?  Are there any plans to add
unsigned integer types?

--
Robert Minsk
Systems and Software Engineer

WWW.METHODSTUDIOS.COM <http://www.methodstudios.com>
730 Arizona Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
O:+1 310 434 6500 <tel:+13104346500> // F:+1 310 434 6501
<tel:+13104346501>

Los Angeles
<http://www.methodstudios.com/signature/url/los-angeles><http://www.methodstudios.com/signature/url/los-angeles>

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.