Hive, mail # user - Interference between two customSerde.jar

Interference between two customSerde.jar
Germain Tanguy 2012-10-12, 23:25
Hi everybody,

I am using Hive-0.9.0 and Hadoop-0.20.2. I have two customizes SerDe : custoSerde1.jar and custoSerde2.jar adding with ~/.hiverc .
In HDFS I have :  /input/data_for_custoSerde1/
      /input/data_for_custoSerde2/

When I run a query on my tableSerde1 it's work but not on tableSerde2. If I remove custoSerde1.jar of hiverc the query works on tableSerde2 and when I put custoSerde1.jar back in hiverc the query don't work anymore on tableSerde1 but it's continuing to work on tableSerde2. And inversely..

Does anyone have an idea why?
Is there any possibility to specify which SerDe.jar we want to use when we run a query?

All help will be welcome :)

Thanks and regards,

Germain.
+