Accumulo, mail # dev - Patch for 1.6-SNAPSHOT ProxyServer bug

+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-18, 02:10
Re: Patch for 1.6-SNAPSHOT ProxyServer bug
Josh Elser 2013-03-18, 02:32
Corey,

Getting the fix in the 1.5.0 release would actually be even better, but
any patch you could provide would be great!

Feel free to create an issue on Jira to track and fix the problem:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO

Thanks!

- Josh

On 03/17/2013 10:10 PM, Corey Nolet wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I found a bug in the ProxyServer in the accumulo 1.6-SNAPSHOT where it wasn't attaching requested columnFamily/columnQualifier to the batch scanner.
>
> I have it fixed and could submit a patch if you guys want it.

+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-18, 03:03
+
John Vines 2013-03-18, 03:14