Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 3
Hi Chris,
Please open a jira and post the specific test(s) that are failing, and
we'll try to help track it down.
Since no one else posted problems, and the RC did pass our system tests,
I'm going to go ahead
and declare the vote accepted.  If this turns out to be something serious,
we can spin a patch release.

Thanks,
--Matt