Accumulo, mail # user - Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

Re: Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 15:20
I removed everything under /opt/hadoop-data/hadoop/hdfs/data/current/
because it seemed like old files were hanging around and I had to remove
them before I can start re-initialization.
I didn't move anything to /tmp or try reboot.
my old accumulo instance had everything under /accumulo (in hdfs) and its
still there but i m guessing me deleting stuff from hadoop-data has deleted
a bunch of its stuff.

i tried to restart zookeeper and hadoop and it came up fine but now my
namenode url says there 0 live nodes (instead of 5 in my cluster). Doing a
ps -ef | grep hadoop on each node in cluster however shows that hadoop is
running.... so i am not sure what I messed up. Suggestions?

Have I lost accumulo for good? Should I just recreate the instance?