MapReduce >> mail # dev >> DistCpV2 in 0.23

+
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu 2011-08-25, 04:51
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-08-25, 16:56
+
Eli Collins 2011-08-25, 17:36
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-08-25, 17:58
Re: DistCpV2 in 0.23
Agree, it should be a separate maven module.

And it should be under hadoop-mapreduce-client, right?

And now that we are in the topic, the same should go for streaming, no?

Thanks.

Alejandro

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Todd Lipcon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Eli Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Nice work!   I definitely think this should go in 23 and 20x.
> >
> > Agree with JD that it should be in the core code, not contrib.  If
> > it's going to be maintained then we should put it in the core code.
>
> Now that we're all mavenized, though, a separate maven module and
> artifact does make sense IMO - ie "hadoop jar
> hadoop-distcp-0.23.0-SNAPSHOT" rather than "hadoop distcp"
>
> -Todd
> --
> Todd Lipcon
> Software Engineer, Cloudera

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-08-25, 19:09
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-08-25, 19:21
+
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu 2011-08-26, 04:06
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-08-26, 04:15
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2011-08-26, 06:34
+
Mithun Radhakrishnan 2011-08-26, 12:45
+
Robert Evans 2011-08-26, 14:15
+
Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu 2011-08-26, 16:37
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-08-26, 16:47
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-08-26, 16:48