Sqoop, mail # user - sqoop and table schema

Re: sqoop and table schema
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-04, 05:35
Hi Ranjith,
parameter --table is meant to be used for table name only. It do not support custom scheme unfortunately.

We've just recently added support for custom schemes for PostreSQL (SQOOP-601) and Microsoft SQL (SQOOP-540). Unfortunately both issues are available only on trunk and are not part of any release yet. But hey, you can always build your own Sqoop from the trunk!

Jarcec