Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Temporal query

+
Tom Deutsch 2012-03-29, 15:22
+
Ravi Prakash 2012-03-29, 16:01
+
banermatt 2012-03-29, 09:02
Re: Temporal query
rather easy to do in Pig with a UDF, filter values > threshold, Group ALL,
then nested foreach which does an order by on the timestamp and calls your
UDF on the sorted bag in the generate