HBase >> mail # dev >> stable HBase branch Was: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: stable HBase branch Was: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
I think there seem to be two concepts here (as J-D said in his first
email): stable release vs. stable branch.

So how should we interpret this single stable symlink ?

Thanks