Hadoop >> mail # dev >> test plan for Tool subclasses

test plan for Tool subclasses
What's the best way to extend entry points that extend Tool?

I've written a new entry point that lets you test topology scripts by
then printing out the results to the console.

What I want to do is test this, which would be best done with some Tool
running test case that would capture System.out and let me make assertions
about its contents.

Are there any tests that do this for me to borrow from??