Hive >> mail # user >> Basic statement problems

Re: Basic statement problems
So a directory, not a specific file.  I thought I tried it both ways, but I'll switch it back the other way and try again.

Thanks.

On Mar 9, 2012, at 16:46 , Steven Wong wrote:

> The LOCATION clause has to specify the directory that contains (only) your data files.

"And what if we picked the wrong religion?  Every week, we're just making God
madder and madder!"
                                           --  Homer Simpson