HBase >> mail # dev >> hadoop* machine: jenkins OOM, JDK 1.7 and config description

hadoop* machine: jenkins OOM, JDK 1.7 and config description
Hello,

We have a few needs related to the HBase project, mentioned in INFRA-6140.
 - We have very often (but not always) OutOfMemoryError in Jenkins. Here is
an example on the tail of this console output:
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/5310/console<https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/5247/console>.
We don't have this on the builds on ubuntu* machines.
 - We would like to use the JDK 1.7 64 bits on these machine.
 - We would like to know the configuration of these machines: we run the
tests in parallel; this would help us to maximize our usage and understand
possible random test failures.

Would someone be willing to help us on this?

Thanks,

Nicolas