MapReduce >> mail # dev >> single node cluster - windows

Re: single node cluster - windows
Hi,

If you build your own code then you can sync to branch-1-win on Hadoop and
build it. Hadoop is being actively ported to run natively on Windows on
that branch.

You will need Windows platform SDK on the path. Visual Studio Express
(free) will work.

To build
ant -dwindows=true jar

Bikas