Hadoop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Ensuring Consistent Behavior for Alternative Hadoop FileSystems + Workshop

Re: [DISCUSS] Ensuring Consistent Behavior for Alternative Hadoop FileSystems + Workshop
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-31, 22:28

I'd go with a wiki page and perhaps http://www.doodle.com/

> After we've had a few G+ hangouts, for those that would like to meet face to face, I have also made an all day reservation for a meeting room that can hold up to 20 people at our Red Hat Office in Castro Street, Mountain View on Tuesday June 25th (the day before Hadoop Summit and a short drive away). We don't have to use the whole day, but it gives us some flexibility around the availability of interested parties. I was thinking something along the lines of 10am - 3pm. We are happy to cater lunch.

That also would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Roman.