HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Was going to spend a bit more vacation time on this, but the latest 0.94 is
now building successfully again in my local environment. Thanks so much
Lars, Jimmy, and Enis, those recent test fix commits have helped a lot.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)