Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])

+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-03-28, 08:31
+
Eric Yang 2012-03-30, 07:10
+
Bernd Fondermann 2012-03-30, 09:35
+
Eric Yang 2012-03-30, 14:42
Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2012 ([ppmc])
Ping.

> Additionally, I would like the report to reflect the discussion about
> continuing incubation that Alan brought up recently.

As soon as this gets added, I'll sign it off.

Thanks,

  Bernd
+
Eric Yang 2012-04-02, 21:50