HBase >> mail # user >> Ganglia website refuses connection despite proxy (Hbase EC2)

Re: Ganglia website refuses connection despite proxy (Hbase EC2)
Yes, messages is the right place. Saw this

Nov 19 12:25:26 ip-10-98-154-214 /usr/sbin/gmetad[1293]: Unable to
mkdir(/var/lib/ganglia/rrds/unspecified): No such file or directory

Cheers