MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: How to update a file which is in HDFS

Re: How to update a file which is in HDFS
@Robin East :  Thank you for keeping me updated. I was on 1.0.3 when I had
tried append last time and it was not working despite of the fact that API
had it. I tried it with 1.1.2 and it seems to work fine.

@Manickam : Apologies for the incorrect info. Latest stable release(1.1.2)
supports append. But, you should consider whatever Harsh has said.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com