HDFS >> mail # dev >> I am a new comer and have a question about HDFS code check out

Re: I am a new comer and have a question about HDFS code check out
Thanks for help. I could check out codes. Are there any documentation for
setting up debug environment for HDFS? Should Single Node HDFS be set up
for debug purpose? Should Hadoop Common codes be checked out for
running/debugging HDFS? Or can HDFS alone be enough for run/debug? Sorry
for the simple questions. Hope to get reply or any advice to new comer for
HDFS.

Best Regards,
Min (Catherine) Long
IBM China Systems and Technology Lab
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/13/2010 11:25 AM
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
Re: I am a new comer and have a question about HDFS code check out
You need to use Git (http://git-scm.com). It is a source control tool like
CVS, but better suited to large distributed projects.