Avro, mail # dev - AVRO-301 and AVRO-300

+
Marcio Silva 2012-03-09, 12:03
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-03-13, 19:23
+
Marcio O Silva 2012-03-14, 02:53
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-03-14, 03:49
+
Doug Cutting 2012-03-14, 18:22
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-03-14, 20:31
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-14, 21:53
Re: AVRO-301 and AVRO-300
Miki Tebeka 2012-03-15, 03:56
OK, it's ready. Will commit tomorrow afternoon.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Scott Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 3/14/12 1:31 PM, "Miki Tebeka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Yeah, my bad sorry. (had the patch applied twice).
>>Tests pass, should I commit?
>

> In addition to Doug's comments, make sure you add the appropriate line to
> CHANGES.txt when you commit.  Follow the conventions in there, listing the
> JIRA ticket and noting the contributor.

+
Doug Cutting 2012-03-14, 20:43
+