HBase, mail # user - [announce] HappyBase 0.4, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase

+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-07-11, 21:07
Re: [announce] HappyBase 0.4, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase
Elliott Clark 2012-07-12, 02:03
Looks very cool. Those docs are really great.