Hive >> mail # user >> Re: hive columns display

Re: hive columns display
Hi,

See this

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hive/trunk/conf/hive-default.xml.template

There is one property , if you set that to true it would show.

<property>
  <name>hive.cli.print.header</name>
  <value>false</value>
  <description>Whether to print the names of the columns in query
output.</description>
</property>
Thanks,

Jagat Singh