HBase >> mail # user >> Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-17, 18:51
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-17, 19:47
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 04:15
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-18, 04:57
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 05:23
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-18, 08:30
Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
Thanks you guys

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Amit Sela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes... that was emailing half asleep... :)
>
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:23 AM, Anoop Sam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > We dont have any hook like postScan()..  In ur case you can try with
> > postScannerClose()..  This will be called once per region. When the scan
> on
> > that region is over the scanner opened on that region will get closed and
> > at that time this hook will get executed.
> >
> > -Anoop-

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-21, 13:44
+