Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Backport of MiniAccumuloCluster v1.5 to v1.4

Re: Backport of MiniAccumuloCluster v1.5 to v1.4
Thinking about the since tags a bit more, maybe the since tags should
just contain the version that we released first?  That would imply
that maybe the since tags in 1.4.4 would say since 1.5.0?